Monday, November 12, 2007

Return of The Blog!

Being back in England is all too safe and familiar in the wrong kind of way. You could say that I've been afflicted by an unusually long, and utterly incurable case of 'post-holiday' blues. It's been a couple of months since I was back in the home camp without any forseeable future destination of note, and the mundane has been slowly eating away at me with the imperceptible stealth and tenacity of the tide against the land.

That was until a couple of weeks ago when I reconnected with a old friend and planned another great escape - but I'm getting ahead of myself. Let us return to the summer just gone, and I shall finally illuminate my great African adventure, and what came after...

1 comment:

Dave said...

Well, what happened next? Please keep blogging, it is a pleasure to read and your adventures always sound exciting!